Where are you on your clearing journey?
UWS is my firm choice
You should use UCAS Track to keep up-to-date with your Undergraduate application. Your UCAS Track account will be updated once a decision has been made on your application and you’ll be notified.
UWS is my insurance choice and I want to come here instead of my firm choice
I did better than expected (adjustment)
If you get better results than you were expecting, and meet and exceed the conditions of your firm choice, you can look for an alternative course using UCAS Adjustment, if you want to.
Adjustment is available from results day on 10 August until 18 August following the steps below:
- Check UCAS Track to see if you are eligible to enter Adjustment
- Click the ‘find out about and register for adjustment’ link on UCAS
- Contact UWS on 0800 027 1000 to discuss your options with us
- Contact your firm choice and ask to be released into clearing
- Check UCAS Track for an update on your application status – our admissions team need to confirm your place
- You will be sent joining instructions via email
Didn’t get the results you needed? Don’t panic!
- Check UCAS Track to see if the decision status has changed to unconditional. If it has, you will receive joining instructions via email
- If the decision status is still conditional, please contact us on 0800 027 1000. Our admissions team will be working through applications as quickly as possible. Please check UCAS Track for updates
- If your application is unsuccessful as a result of not achieving the grades, you can review the clearing options available to you on our website or via UCAS; you can also look at alternative routes into university including HN study at college as your start point. Contact us to speak with our recruitment team for advice on college articulation routes into UWS.
I’m a new applicant
- Contact us on 0800 027 1000 to discuss your options, or check our clearing website for vacancies
- If we have places on your course and you meet the requirements, you can apply through UCAS Track. Check UCAS Track to review the status of our offer
(If you have not used UCAS to apply to university in 2021, and you only want to apply to UWS you can apply direct to us using our online application system)
- If successful, you will be sent joining instructions via email