If you get better results than you were expecting, and meet and exceed the conditions of your firm choice, you can look for an alternative course using UCAS Adjustment, if you want to.
Adjustment is available from A-Level results day on 13 August until 31 August following the steps below:
- Step 1. Check UCAS Track to see if you are eligible to enter Adjustment
- Step 2. Click the ‘find out about and register for adjustment’ link on UCAS
- Step 3. Contact UWS on 0800 027 1000 to discuss your options with us
- Step 4. Contact your firm choice and ask to be released into clearing
- Step 5. Check UCAS Track for an update on your application status – our admissions team need to confirm your place
- Step 6. You will be sent joining instructions via email