The BAcc Accounting provides thorough training for a career in accountancy – including financial and management accounting, taxation and audit.
CEOs and boards rely on accountants to help them to make informed financial decisions that contribute to the future success of their organisation – and you can play a part in this.
With an emphasis on the practical aspects of accountancy, you will gain the mix of skills, knowledge and experience needed for a stimulating and rewarding career in accountancy.
The BAcc Accounting is accredited by all the major accountancy bodies including:
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
If you’re not sure about anything, get in touch – we are here to help!
Whilst we may be dealing with a lot of enquiries during Results Day, our advisors will do everything they can to answer your call or email as efficiently as possible, so you shouldn’t be waiting too long.
T: 0800 027 1000 (Freephone within the UK)
T: +44 (0)141 849 4101 (outwith the UK)